I love guest posts. If you would like to guest post get in touch using the contact form.
Here is what I offer:
- If you guest post you get a link from your guest post to your blog, you can choose the anchor text for the link and you can also choose the target of the link.
- When you do a guest post, I will add you as an author to Kate's Wardrobe.
- Authors get to add a picture of themselves which is displayed within their post.
- You can also add information on your social media profiles under your author profile which will show up under "Follow Me On" in the sidebar, have a look at mine to see an example.
I currently allow links to the following social profiles:
- I love Shopstyle so if you want, you can add Shopstyle widgets to your post. If you sign up for the Shopsense programme you can even make money from your posts via your Shopstyle widgets.
- Hopefully you will enjoy posting on Kate's Wardrobe and come back regularly to leave a post or get involved with the commenting on the site.
Here are some rules on guest posting for Kates Wardrobe:
- Guest posts have to be on topic ie fashion, style, beauty or features based on Kate or her family, that's the Middletons or the Windsors.
- There's enough negativity in the world today so I'm starting my campaign for positivity so please reflect that in guest posts.
- I don't allow affiliate links within the guest post as I don't know what the calibre of those sites are and I don't link to bad neighbourhoods.
- The work has to be original so no copying from other sites including your own.
- Any images used in your posts must be royalty free and not bound by copyright.
- Any images used requiring accreditation, yes you guessed. it must be accredited.
- I may edit the post if I feel it requires editing.